JLUIS adventures

Monday, January 23, 2006






hi---- this is part of my dialy... since now I will write my life... cause I have to write many ideas.... and things... about my feelings..... ok....

today is my birthday number 27, so I`m really happy cause all the day... i have had many surprises..... the first one was on the association... I lived a great meditation and after that my people sang me the "MaƱanitas Toltecas..,,..." it was so special....... just later... I danced to say thanks at good... I danced 8 dances...... it was so nice... and today(my birthday) I receive a great email with amazing pictures from Martha....Thanks..I eat a cake. My Labs' friends... prepare a surprise for me. it was so great... and just after the lunch I received a call from Montreal... can you imagine that...... wow... from my friends guty and chio. they llive in montreal since 2 years ago. anyways...... the day is not finish yet... hope to do many things this night..... see you soon..... au revoir....

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger jluis said...

xcxccxcx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home